It’s officially Springtime and it actually is starting to feel that way outside in New York. I have suffered through a long, hard winter. I feel like the Grandpa in Rugrats (or any stereotypical Grandpa I guess) who was always talking about how he had to hop on one foot 20 miles in the snow because one foot got frostbite and it fell off two miles back…Okay maybe it wasn’t that bad, but needless to say I’m not good at being cold so I’m welcoming this Spring with open arms and a glass of champagne. I’ll even spring for the expensive stuff, no pun intended.
1. ZAC Zac Posen Holographic Eartha Mini Cross Body Bag, $295
2. Bec & Bridge Pharoah Asymmetrical Zip-Trimmed Mixed-Print Skirt, $160
3. Alexis Bittar Multi Stone Encrusted Bib Necklace, $495
4. Apiece Apart Agnes Cropped Blouse, $275
5. Michael Kors Collection Doris Heeled Sandals, $395
6. Wildfox Twiggy Sunglasses, $179